Jeanne Bichevskaya - Old Russian, folk, country and city songs and ballads

~ ~


Jeanne Bichevskaya
Eski Rus, halk, ülke ve şehir şarkıları ve ballads 
Rogue
Last noneshny little day
Four Godmother
innocent victim
cups cut
on the far side
Ah, fun, young
was roaring cane
I loved him
The Moon Is Shining
Song of the prisoner
dear my dear
Why sit until midnight
For the church stood a carriage
Don ballad
Kazachya parable
At the window two florets
You sister-podruzhenki
sow goosefoot
This was long
Tsvetik my
Month stained purple
Mother
Komariki
What are you thinking, soldier
Kinsman
Suffering cab Yarema
Black Raven
I was in the orchards
Ballad of the twelve robbers (bonus track)
If I only had the Young
I will go and get out in the open field
This is the train started moving
Dry I crusts
My darling, Vanya
Sad chastushechki
Green Sundress
Katerina
fault I
is not yours whether it is tears
Soloveiko
steppe, steppe, but around
I am the Young husband bay
Among the open valley
There were days gay
Oh, my son
broke off board
horse fighting
I accompanied friend
Duma of Alyosha Popovich
Separation
between the high corn lost
Ah Do not wake me
Dolyushka
Flying Duck
Tyurya
What are you thinking soldier
In the green forest
Okay, I pretty
Evening Bell
Mother
served as a soldier You have 
sister-podruzhenki
RapidShare
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Letitbit
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Depositfiles
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

şifre-Password: www.2baksa.net

0 yorum: