Beautiful Female Voice vol 1
One I Love - Meau
Sunny - Noon
Scarborough Fair - Rua
Amazing Grace – Maricel Bedana
Romeo And Juliette - Dominica
Greensleeves - Dominica
Tears in Heaven - Noon
Down By The Salley Gardens – Emi Fujita
E Ritorno Da Te – Laura Pausini
Beauty And The Beast – Susan Osborn
Reasons To Leave – Kate Purcell
Walking In The Air - Libera
Where Do I Begin – Patricia Kaas
Grandma's Hands – Gwyneth Herbert
Write To The Ocean – New Age
Beautiful Female Voice vol 2
Lzzy - The Last Rose Of Summer
Kate Purcell - Only You
Chie Ayado - Tennessee Waltz
Snow Rose - Stories
Jheena Lodwick - I'll Always Love You
Radka Toneff - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Etype Jazz - How Deep Is Your Love
Dominica - Liberation
Toni Braxton - Let It Flow
Janis Ian - All Roads To The River
Dominica - Exil
Lodwick Jheena - Emerald City
Patricia Kaas - Autumn Leaves
Lodwick Jheena - All My Loving
Kari Bremnes - Sov Du Eller
Beautiful Female Voice vol 3
S'wonderful (Stacey Kent)
Dream A Little Dream Of Me (Sissel)
3000 Miles (Tracy Chapman)
Paper Boats (Silje Nergaard)
When I Fall In Love (Lovisa)
Moon River (Eden Atwood)
Fields Of Gold (Emi Fujita)
When You Say Nothing At All (Alison Krauss)
Over The Rainbow (Devon Sinclair)
Reasons To Leave (Kate Purcell)
And So It Goes (Jennifer Warnes)
That's Me (Carol Kidd)
Spring (Flower Yard)
Ar Galon Digorr (Annie Ebrel & Gilles Le Bigot)
Grandmother (Rebecca Pideon)




0 yorum:
Yorum Gönder